Things we Should
Hi Friends - the following are
things we take for granted. Take a few minutes and read these, and think
about them before going on to the next one... It does make you feel good.
- Falling in love.
- Laughing so hard your face hurts.
- A hot shower.
- No lines at the Super Walmart.
- A special glance.
- Getting mail.
- Taking a drive on a pretty road.
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Hot towels out of the dryer.
- Finding the sweater you want is on sale
for half price.
- Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!)
- A long distance phone call.
- A bubble bath.
- A good conversation.
- The beach.
- Finding a $20 bill in your coat from
- Laughing at yourself.
- Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
- Running through sprinklers.
- Laughing for absolutely no reason at
- Having someone tell you that you're
- Laughing at an inside joke.
- Accidentally overhearing someone say
something nice about you.
- Waking up and realizing you still have
a few hours left to sleep.
- Your first kiss.
- Making new friends or spending time
with old ones.
- Playing with a new puppy.
- Having someone play with your hair.
- Sweet dreams.
- Hot chocolate.
- Road trips with friends.
- Swinging on swings.
- Song lyrics printed inside your new
CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
- Going to a really good concert.
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
- Winning a really competitive game.
- Making chocolate chip cookies.
- Having your friends send you homemade
- Spending time with close friends.
- Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from
- Holding hands with someone you care
- Running into an old friend and realizing
that some things (good or bad) never change.
- Riding the best roller coasters over
- Watching the expression on someone's
face as they open a much desired present from you.
- Watching the sunrise.
- Getting out of bed every morning and
thanking G-d for another beautiful day.